Considering a career with Property Button?
Property Button is a rapidly growing SAAS business based in Bray, Co. Wicklow. Our purpose is to maximize occupancy at rented properties and hence eliminate homelessness: by reducing vacancy by one week per property per new tenancy.
By maximizing occupancy, we mean reducing the time a property is empty between tenancies i.e. the time it takes to move the exiting tenant out; audit the property, clean it, repair any damage, advertise the property, manage viewings, manage offers and set-up a new tenancy.
Our customers are estate agents, property managers, councils, property funds and property developers: in fact, anyone who is responsible for the sale, letting or property management of a property. Property Button is responsible for all communication end to end across our customer journey for tenants and businesses establishing those tenancies.
We are expanding rapidly and winning national and international recognition and awards. We are having great fun building our business and improving our society. We want an emotionally mature person to join our team, we want them to be approachable, dependable, practical, honest and upbeat and to really get it!!
Marketing Operations Executive
We are looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about the world of marketing and technology. The successful candidate will work with the relevant stakeholders to build and sustain a robust marketing operations function within the organization.
The individual will possess exceptional pipeline management skills, managing customer relations by addressing issues where necessary, and identifying new customer segments. The successful candidate will be an integral part of driving business growth by identifying and developing new business opportunities for Property Button.
Salesforce CRM experience is preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in crafting marketing plans/strategies aligned with the overall business objective
- Manage and implement CRM campaigns for B2B and B2C audience
- Work with the senior management team in relation to audience segmentation and reporting
- Generate reports to identify trends and data points that help optimize revenue streams
- Create dashboards and measure KPIs to increase operational efficiency
- Plan and execute sales enablement activities in line with the requirements
- Manage content on owned media platforms such as the website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- CRM and content marketing activities to drive traffic from existing and new client, and increase conversion rates
- Manage the company’s marketing collateral including brochures, case studies, etc
- Respond to inbound sales queries
- Prepare presentations and proposals
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 year experience in a marketing operations role
- A 3rd level degree in digital marketing or relevant discipline
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience (preferred)
- A clear understanding of reporting techniques, defining KPIs/Metrics
- Knowledge of implementing email and display marketing activities within tight timescales
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideal but not essential – knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and video editing software such as Camtasia
If you feel that you are a good fit for the role above, please apply through the Indeed.ie website using the button below.