Considering a career with Property Button?
Property Button is a rapidly growing SAAS business based in Bray, Co. Wicklow. Our purpose is to maximize occupancy at rented properties and hence eliminate homelessness: by reducing vacancy by one week per property per new tenancy.
By maximizing occupancy, we mean reducing the time a property is empty between tenancies i.e. the time it takes to move the exiting tenant out; audit the property, clean it, repair any damage, advertise the property, manage viewings, manage offers and set-up a new tenancy.
Our customers are estate agents, property managers, councils, property funds and property developers: in fact, anyone who is responsible for the sale, letting or property management of a property. Property Button is responsible for all communication end to end across our customer journey for tenants and businesses establishing those tenancies.
We are expanding rapidly and winning national and international recognition and awards. We are having great fun building our business and improving our society. We want an emotionally mature person to join our team, we want them to be approachable, dependable, practical, honest and upbeat and to really get it!!
Software Development Engineer (Salesforce/AWS)
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer who is passionate about building new products using cutting-edge technologies, has proven experience with Salesforce CRM and knows their way around Amazon Web Services (AWS), who will drive technical design, working closely with counterparts in Product and Business Development, has proven problem-solving skills and has experience implementing end-to-end solutions.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced software engineer who is excited by working on cloud-scale software, with a proven track record of architecting and building reliable software using cloud technologies, and someone who also has a technical agility to analyze requirements and identify the most suitable technologies to deliver efficient and reliable solutions in an agile development environment.
- Supporting and enhancing the current Salesforce and AWS-based products & services
- Taking technical ownership of deliverables, providing reliable estimates for work to business stakeholders and proposing suitable solutions to maximize stakeholder satisfaction
- Gathering of business and product requirements, contributing to solution and technical design, test plan designs, and coordination of testing with internal teams and end users
- Developing development timelines, ensuring development tickets are delivered on time within an agile development environment
- Deploying new and updated functionality to Sandbox and Production environments, monitoring status and troubleshooting/resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to minimize unnecessary system downtime
- Timely reporting of issues and status to the management team as needed
- Implement information security standards and protocols to comply with Irish regulatory standards and best practice
- 3rd Level qualification (Computer Science or related IT field) or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of development and administration experience within the Salesforce platform suite of products with an emphasis on implementation, system support, maintenance and enhancement.
- Strong experience writing Apex and VisualForce code and familiarity with the AWS platform
- Familiarity with continuous integration and with concepts of MVC and RESTful
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience developing working with Lightning Components and coding on AWS platform
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce configuration (i.e. custom objects, workflows, triggers, process flows, tasks, validation rules, formula fields and assignment rules)
- Good communicator with a customer-centric mind-set
- Working understanding of Agile development methodologies, GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA
- Experience working with reporting and data visualization tools
- Expertise in Data Integration and Data Management methods and tools
- Proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team
- Salesforce Platform Developer I or Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.