Considering a career with Property Button?
Property Button is a rapidly growing SAAS business based in Bray, Co. Wicklow. Our purpose is to maximize occupancy at rented properties and hence eliminate homelessness: by reducing vacancy by one week per property per new tenancy.
By maximizing occupancy, we mean reducing the time a property is empty between tenancies i.e. the time it takes to move the exiting tenant out; audit the property, clean it, repair any damage, advertise the property, manage viewings, manage offers and set-up a new tenancy.
Our customers are estate agents, property managers, councils, property funds and property developers: in fact, anyone who is responsible for the sale, letting or property management of a property. Property Button is responsible for all communication end to end across our customer journey for tenants and businesses establishing those tenancies.
We are expanding rapidly and winning national and international recognition and awards. We are having great fun building our business and improving our society. We want an emotionally mature person to join our team, we want them to be approachable, dependable, practical, honest and upbeat and to really get it!!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competitive Telesales Executive reporting directly to the Sales Team Leader. You will join an existing high energy and professional team who enjoy their roles. The Telesales team engage our customers on a daily basis to manage the relationships and solve issues if any through active engagement with each of our customers, to become their trusted advisers.
The Telesales team is an integral part in driving business growth by identifying and developing new business opportunities for Property Button.
- Contact existing / new customers via outbound and inbound calls to process orders in an accurate manner
- Delivery of a professional, efficient and timely standard of customer service
- Drive sales of a range of energy and media products
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Ask questions to identify customer needs effectively and maximize sales opportunities
- Develop relationships and build rapport with our customers and business partners to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build an excellent knowledge of our product portfolio and an understanding of industry trends
- Solve issues that a customer might have
- 2-3 years of B2C sales experience
- Proven experience within a sales/customer service role
- Self-motivated, competitive individual with drive, enthusiasm and a proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone
- Demonstrated ability to learn about products/services and explain them to customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints effectively
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets within a team environment
- Confident and professional manner
- Proficient in MS office
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Experience in the energy and broadband sales domain
- Reporting skills