- Maximise the occupancy of your managed properties
- Streamline your property letting cycle using our simple digital tools
- Easy to use property management software available on any device
- Eliminate all paperwork and store all documents digitally
- Reduce unnecessary admin costs and delays
- No minimum commitment. Use anytime, cancel anytime
- Available on laptop, tablet or mobile
- Mobile app, web tools and friendly telephone, email and ‘live chat’ support
How it works – surrender or abandonment of a property by a tenant:
At this stage the Housing Association/Local Authority must transfer the name of the account back in to the name of the landlord. Our simple cloud based technology reduces all of the hassle of doing so in the following few steps:
a). Simply log in to the Property Button portal from our website.
b). Upload and submit a Surrender Form. All documents stored in one simple place.
c). Property Button will audit the form, cross checking MPRN/GPRN and meter details against ESB Networks/Gas Networks across Ireland databases and send the request to the desired supplier.
d). If meter is disconnected/locked, Property Button will arrange an appointment for re-connection/unlock. Property Button can also manage installation or removal of prepaid meters.
e). Property Button can advise whether a BER cert is required to re-let the property and can arrange an assessment within 3 working days.
f). All switches can be tracked in the ‘My Switchovers’ dashboard section of the portal.
g). A confirmation of the account set-up is sent by Property Button within 2 working days. Anything not approved within in 2 days will be monitored and completed by Property Button ASAP.
h). The property is now ready for upgrade/repair works or to be re-let.